Related occupations for task:
Plan and coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
- Identify, develop, or evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Select products or accessories to be displayed at trade or special production shows.
||General and Operations Managers
- Plan or direct activities such as sales promotions that require coordination with other department managers.
- Develop or implement product-marketing strategies, including advertising campaigns or sales promotions.
||Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Arrange buying parties and solicit sponsorship of such parties to sell merchandise.
- Set up and display sample merchandise at parties or stands.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Plan and execute advertising policies and strategies for organizations.
- Formulate plans to extend business with established accounts and to transact business as agent for advertising accounts.
- Prepare merchandise for purchase or rental.
- Ticket, arrange, and display merchandise to promote sales.
See all 20 related occupations >>