Related Occupations for Task
29-1021.00 - Dentists, General
Related occupations for task:
Plan, organize, or maintain dental health programs.
- Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
- Direct or coordinate infection control programs, advising or consulting with specified personnel about necessary precautions.
- Work with individuals, groups, or families to plan or implement programs designed to improve the overall health of communities.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Coordinate diet counseling services.
- Develop policies for food service or nutritional programs to assist in health promotion and disease control.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Direct or manage prevention programs in specialty areas such as aerospace, occupational, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
- Design, implement, or evaluate health service delivery systems to improve the health of targeted populations.
- Plan, organize, and conduct occupational therapy programs in hospital, institutional, or community settings to help rehabilitate those impaired because of illness, injury or psychological or developmental problems.
- Develop and participate in health promotion programs, group activities, or discussions to promote client health, facilitate social adjustment, alleviate stress, and prevent physical or mental disability.
||Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Develop or maintain hygiene programs, such as noise surveys, continuous atmosphere monitoring, ventilation surveys, or asbestos management plans.
- Develop or maintain medical monitoring programs for employees.
See all 14 related occupations >>