Related occupations for task:
Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
||Demonstrators and Product Promoters
- Demonstrate or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Visit trade shows, stores, community organizations, or other venues to demonstrate products or services or to answer questions from potential customers.
- Practice demonstrations to ensure that they will run smoothly.
- Work as part of a team of demonstrators to accommodate large crowds.
- Hand out samples or gifts, demonstrate products, and converse with children and adults while dressed in costume.
||Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Technical and Scientific Products
- Demonstrate the operation or use of technical or scientific products.
||Door-To-Door Sales Workers, News and Street Vendors, and Related Workers
- Explain products or services and prices and demonstrate use of products.
- Visit prospective buyers at commercial, industrial, or other establishments to show samples or catalogs, and to inform them about product pricing, availability, and advantages.
See all 8 related occupations >>