Related occupations for task:
Develop innovative technology or train staff for its implementation.
||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
- Train instructors and supervisors in techniques and skills for training and dealing with employees.
- Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires.
- Conduct or arrange for ongoing technical training and personal development classes for staff members.
||Medical and Health Services Managers
- Direct or conduct recruitment, hiring, and training of personnel.
- Plan, implement, and administer programs and services in a health care or medical facility, including personnel administration, training, and coordination of medical, nursing and physical plant staff.
- Develop instructional materials and conduct in-service and community-based educational programs.
||Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Train staff in regulatory policies or procedures.
- Participate in the development or implementation of clinical trial protocols.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and evaluate primary and supplemental staff.
- Plan and lead professional development activities for teachers, administrators, and support staff.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports to detect production problems.
- Hire, train, evaluate, or discharge staff or resolve personnel grievances.
See more related occupations >>