Related occupations for task:
Apply for federal funding for emergency-management-related needs and administer and report on the progress of such grants.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Review project activities and prepare and review research, testing, or operational reports.
- Prepare project proposals.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Develop sustainability reports, presentations, or proposals for supplier, employee, academia, media, government, public interest, or other groups.
- Write project proposals, grant applications, or other documents to pursue funding for environmental initiatives.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Write proposals, project reports, informational brochures, or other documents on wastewater purification, water supply and demand, or other water resource subjects.
- Present water resource proposals to government, public interest groups, or community groups.
||Distance Learning Coordinators
- Prepare reports summarizing distance learning statistical data or describing distance learning program objectives and accomplishments.
- Write and submit grant applications or proposals to secure funding for distance learning programs.
||Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations, or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
See all 20 related occupations >>