Related occupations for task:
Apply for federal funding for emergency-management-related needs and administer and report on the progress of such grants.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Review project activities and prepare and review research, testing, or operational reports.
- Prepare project proposals.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Develop sustainability reports, presentations, or proposals for supplier, employee, academia, media, government, public interest, or other groups.
- Write project proposals, grant applications, or other documents to pursue funding for environmental initiatives.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Present water resource proposals to government, public interest groups, or community groups.
- Write proposals, project reports, informational brochures, or other documents on wastewater purification, water supply and demand, or other water resource subjects.
||Education Administrators, Kindergarten through Secondary
- Prepare and submit budget requests and recommendations, or grant proposals to solicit program funding.
- Prepare, maintain, or oversee the preparation and maintenance of attendance, activity, planning, or personnel reports and records.
- Write proposals to win new projects.
See more related occupations >>