Related Occupations for Task
41-3041.00 - Travel Agents
Related occupations for task:
Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue trading stamps and redeem food stamps and coupons.
- Process merchandise returns and exchanges.
- Receive and fill telephone orders for parts.
- Receive payment or obtain credit authorization.
- Examine returned parts for defects, and exchange defective parts or refund money.
||Counter and Rental Clerks
- Compute charges for merchandise or services and receive payments.
- Rent items, arrange for provision of services to customers, and accept returns.
- Compute sales prices, total purchases, and receive and process cash or credit payment.
- Exchange merchandise for customers and accept returns.
||Gambling Change Persons and Booth Cashiers
- Exchange money, credit, tickets, or casino chips and make change for customers.
See all 10 related occupations >>