Related occupations for task:
Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
- Research hardware or software products to meet technical networking or security needs.
||Computer Network Architects
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Design, conduct, or provide support to nursing informatics research.
- Plan, install, repair or troubleshoot telehealth technology applications or systems in homes.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading trade articles, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
||Telecommunications Engineering Specialists
- Communicate with telecommunications vendors to obtain pricing and technical specifications for available hardware, software, or services.
- Provide user support by diagnosing network and device problems and implementing technical or procedural solutions.
See all 14 related occupations >>