Related occupations for task:
Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
- Research hardware or software products to meet technical networking or security needs.
||Computer Network Architects
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
||Informatics Nurse Specialists
- Design, conduct, or provide support to nursing informatics research.
- Plan, install, repair, or troubleshoot telehealth technology applications or systems in homes.
- Conduct research on the structures and properties of materials, such as metals, alloys, polymers, and ceramics, to obtain information that could be used to develop new products or enhance existing ones.
- Research methods of processing, forming, and firing materials to develop such products as ceramic dental fillings, unbreakable dinner plates, and telescope lenses.
||Network and Computer Systems Administrators
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading trade articles, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
See all 16 related occupations >>