Related occupations for task:
Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
||Web and Digital Interface Designers
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback, and correct problems or refer problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Research and apply innovative solutions for product design, visuals, and user experience to meet the needs of individual web development projects.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for Web architecture or technologies.
||Computer Network Support Specialists
- Troubleshoot network or connectivity problems for users or user groups.
- Research hardware or software products to meet technical networking or security needs.
||Computer Network Architects
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Design, conduct, or provide support to nursing informatics research.
- Plan, install, repair, or troubleshoot telehealth technology applications or systems in homes.
- Conduct research on the structures and properties of materials, such as metals, alloys, polymers, and ceramics, to obtain information that could be used to develop new products or enhance existing ones.
- Research methods of processing, forming, and firing materials to develop such products as ceramic dental fillings, unbreakable dinner plates, and telescope lenses.
See all 17 related occupations >>