Related occupations for task:
Develop and apply time and cost networks to plan, control, and review large projects.
||Information Technology Project Managers
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing.
- Develop and manage annual budgets for information technology projects.
- Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) of information technology projects.
||Computer Network Architects
- Prepare or monitor project schedules, budgets, or cost control systems.
- Develop plans or budgets for network equipment replacement.
||Computer and Information Research Scientists
- Approve, prepare, monitor, and adjust operational budgets.
- Approve, schedule, plan, and supervise the installation and testing of new products and improvements to computer systems, such as the installation of new databases.
- Determine project plans, timelines, or technical objectives for statistical aspects of biological research studies.
See all 8 related occupations >>