Related Occupations for Task
19-2011.00 - Astronomers
Related occupations for task:
Collaborate with other astronomers to carry out research projects.
- Confer with scientists or engineers to conduct analyses of research projects, interpret test results, or develop nonstandard tests.
- Collaborate with other scientists in the design, development, and testing of experimental, industrial, or medical equipment, instrumentation, and procedures.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of surveys.
||Geological Sample Test Technicians
- Collaborate with hydrogeologists to evaluate groundwater or well circulation.
||Forensic Science Technicians
- Confer with ballistics, fingerprinting, handwriting, documents, electronics, medical, chemical, or metallurgical experts concerning evidence and its interpretation.
See all 8 related occupations >>