Related Occupations for Task
19-3022.00 - Survey Researchers
Related occupations for task:
Support, plan, and coordinate operations for single or multiple surveys.
- Plan and direct research to characterize and compare the economic, demographic, health care, social, political, linguistic, and religious institutions of distinct cultural groups, communities, and organizations.
- Apply systematic sampling techniques to ensure the accuracy, completeness, precision, and representativeness of individuals selected for sample surveys.
||Molecular and Cellular Biologists
- Direct, coordinate, organize, or prioritize biological laboratory activities.
||Social Science Research Assistants
- Develop and implement research quality control procedures.
- Plan and conduct research to develop and test theories about societal issues such as crime, group relations, poverty, and aging.
- Direct urban traffic counting programs.
See all 8 related occupations >>