Related occupations for task:
Take orders for merchandise or materials and send them to the proper departments to be filled.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Order and dispense supplies.
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement or account information.
- Prepare and mail checks.
- Mail newsletters, promotional material, or other information.
- Transmit correspondence or medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
- Perform various clerical or administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as credits or collections, preparing and sending financial statements or bills, and keeping financial records.
- Perform buying duties when necessary.
- Prepare purchase orders and send copies to suppliers and to departments originating requests.
- Prepare invitation-of-bid forms, and mail forms to supplier firms or distribute forms for public posting.
- Carry out special services for customers, such as ordering bank cards and checks.
- Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
- Compose, type, and mail customer statements and other correspondence related to issues such as discrepancies and outstanding unpaid items.
||Chefs and Head Cooks
- Order or requisition food or other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Meet with sales representatives to negotiate prices or order supplies.
See more related occupations >>