Related Occupations for Task
25-4011.00 - Archivists
Related occupations for task:
Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials.
- Develop library policies and procedures.
- Organize collections of books, publications, documents, audio-visual aids, and other reference materials for convenient access.
- Collect and organize books, pamphlets, manuscripts, and other materials in specific fields, such as rare books, genealogy, or music.
- Design information storage and retrieval systems and develop procedures for collecting, organizing, interpreting, and classifying information.
- Prepare or approve manuals, guidelines, and reports on state educational policies and practices for distribution to school districts.
- Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Organize and maintain periodicals and reference materials.
||Museum Technicians and Conservators
- Perform tests and examinations to establish storage and conservation requirements, policies, and procedures.
See all 6 related occupations >>