Related Occupations for Task
25-4011.00 - Archivists
Related occupations for task:
Locate new materials and direct their acquisition and display.
- Plan and organize the acquisition, storage, and exhibition of collections and related materials, including the selection of exhibition themes and designs, and develop or install exhibit materials.
- Negotiate and authorize purchase, sale, exchange, or loan of collections.
||Atmospheric, Earth, Marine, and Space Sciences Teachers, Postsecondary
- Select and obtain materials and supplies, such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
- Purchase and maintain equipment to support research projects.
||Librarians and Media Collections Specialists
- Evaluate vendor products and performance, negotiate contracts, and place orders.
- Arrange for interlibrary loans of materials not available in a particular library.
||Teaching Assistants, Postsecondary
- Order or obtain materials needed for classes.
||Adapted Physical Education Specialists
- Request or order physical education equipment, following standard procedures.
See more related occupations >>