Related Occupations for Task
27-2011.00 - Actors
Related occupations for task:
Sing or dance during dramatic or comedic performances.
- Sing a cappella or with musical accompaniment.
- Interpret or modify music, applying knowledge of harmony, melody, rhythm, and voice production to individualize presentations and maintain audience interest.
- Sing as a soloist or as a member of a vocal group.
- Observe choral leaders or prompters for cues or directions in vocal presentation.
- Perform before live audiences, or in television, radio, or movie productions.
- Memorize musical selections and routines, or sing following printed text, musical notation, or customer instructions.
- Perform before live audiences in concerts, recitals, educational presentations, and other social gatherings.
- Play musical instruments as soloists, or as members or guest artists of musical groups such as orchestras, ensembles, or bands.
- Play from memory or by following scores.
- Provide the musical background for live shows, such as ballets, operas, musical theatre, and cabarets.
- Improvise music during performances.
- Perform in productions, singing or acting in addition to dancing, if required.
||Fine Artists, Including Painters, Sculptors, and Illustrators
- Provide entertainment at special events by performing activities such as drawing cartoons.