Related Occupations for Task
29-1063.00 - Internists, General
Related occupations for task:
Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, or examination results.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Administer prescribed medications or start intravenous fluids, noting times and amounts on patients' charts.
- Observe patients, charting and reporting changes in patients' conditions, such as adverse reactions to medication or treatment, and taking any necessary action.
- Measure and record patients' vital signs, such as height, weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, or respiration.
- Record food and fluid intake and output.
- Perform and document an initial exam, evaluating data to identify problems and determine a diagnosis prior to intervention.
- Record prognosis, treatment, response, and progress in patient's chart or enter information into computer.
- Test and measure patient's strength, motor development and function, sensory perception, functional capacity, or respiratory or circulatory efficiency and record data.
- Identify and document goals, anticipated progress, and plans for reevaluation.
- Document evaluations, treatment plans, case summaries, or progress or other reports related to individual clients or client groups.
- Observe and document client reactions, progress, or other outcomes related to music therapy.
- Gather diagnostic data from sources such as case documentation, observations of clients, or interviews with clients or family members.
- Obtain and record patients' medical histories.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Take and record measures of patients' physical condition, using devices such as thermometers or blood pressure gauges.
- Interview new patients to complete admission forms, to assess their mental health status, or to obtain their mental health and treatment history.
See more related occupations >>