Related occupations for task:
Consult with or provide consulting services to other physicians.
- Participate in and write reports for meetings regarding patients' progress, such as individualized educational planning (IEP) meetings, in-service meetings, or intervention assistance team meetings.
- Supervise or collaborate with therapy team.
- Consult with and refer clients to additional medical or educational services.
- Consult with and advise educators or medical staff on speech or hearing topics, such as communication strategies or speech and language stimulation.
||Nuclear Medicine Physicians
- Interpret imaging data and confer with other medical specialists to formulate diagnoses.
- Advise other physicians of the clinical indications, limitations, assessments, or risks of diagnostic and therapeutic applications of radioactive materials.
- Provide advice on the selection of nuclear medicine supplies or equipment.
- Consult with anesthesiologists regarding recommended dosages or combinations of sedative drugs.
- Coordinate administration of anesthetics with surgeons during operation.
- Confer with other medical professionals to determine type and method of anesthetic or sedation to render patient insensible to pain.
- Manage anesthesiological services, coordinating them with other medical activities and formulating plans and procedures.
- Plan and conduct treatment programs for patients' hearing or balance problems, consulting with educators, physicians, nurses, psychologists, speech-language pathologists, and other health care personnel, as necessary.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams to assess and rehabilitate recipients of implanted hearing devices through auditory training and counseling.
- Advise educators or other medical staff on hearing or balance topics.
||Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurses
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team members, including psychiatrists, psychologists, or nursing staff, to develop, implement, or evaluate treatment plans.
- Consult with psychiatrists or other professionals when unusual or complex cases are encountered.
- Participate in treatment team conferences regarding diagnosis or treatment of difficult cases.
See more related occupations >>