- Diagnose and treat pigmented lesions such as common acquired nevi, congenital nevi, dysplastic nevi, Spitz nevi, blue nevi, or melanoma.
- Diagnose and treat skin conditions such as acne, dandruff, athlete's foot, moles, psoriasis, or skin cancer.
- Provide therapies such as intralesional steroids, chemical peels, or comodo removal to treat age spots, sun damage, rough skin, discolored skin, or oily skin.
- Provide dermabrasion or laser abrasion to treat atrophic scars, elevated scars, or other skin conditions.
||Respiratory Therapy Technicians
- Work with patients in areas such as the emergency rooms, neonatal or pediatric intensive care, or surgical intensive care, treating conditions such as emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, or pneumonia.
- Use ventilators or various oxygen devices or aerosol and breathing treatments in the provision of respiratory therapy.
- Administer breathing or oxygen procedures, such as intermittent positive pressure breathing treatments, ultrasonic nebulizer treatments, or incentive spirometer treatments.
- Provide respiratory care involving the application of well-defined therapeutic techniques under the supervision of a respiratory therapist and a physician.
- Diagnose or treat acute health care problems, such as illnesses, infections, or injuries.
- Diagnose or treat chronic health care problems, such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Treat or refer patients for primary care conditions, such as headaches, hypertension, urinary tract infections, upper respiratory infections, and dermatological conditions.
- Perform primary care procedures such as suturing, splinting, administering immunizations, taking cultures, and debriding wounds.
||Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Treat infections of the oral cavity, salivary glands, jaws, and neck.
- Treat problems affecting the oral mucosa, such as mouth ulcers and infections.
- Perform minor facial rejuvenation procedures, including the use of Botox and laser technology.
- Diagnose or treat diseases or disorders of genitourinary organs and tracts including erectile dysfunction (ED), infertility, incontinence, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, urethral stones, or premature ejaculation.
- Treat lower urinary tract dysfunctions using equipment such as diathermy machines, catheters, cystoscopes, or radium emanation tubes.
- Treat urologic disorders using alternatives to traditional surgery such as extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy, laparoscopy, or laser techniques.