Related Occupations for Task
29-1081.00 - Podiatrists
Related occupations for task:
Prescribe medications, corrective devices, physical therapy, or surgery.
- Prescribe, supply, fit and adjust eyeglasses, contact lenses, and other vision aids.
- Prescribe medications to treat eye diseases if state laws permit.
- Prescribe therapeutic procedures to correct or conserve vision.
||Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physicians
- Prescribe physical therapy to relax the muscles and improve strength.
- Prescribe therapy services, such as electrotherapy, ultrasonography, heat or cold therapy, hydrotherapy, debridement, short-wave or microwave diathermy, and infrared or ultraviolet radiation, to enhance rehabilitation.
- Prescribe orthotic and prosthetic applications and adaptive equipment, such as wheelchairs, bracing, or communication devices, to maximize patient function and self-sufficiency.
- Prescribe or administer topical or systemic medications to treat ophthalmic conditions and to manage pain.
- Prescribe ophthalmologic treatments or therapies such as chemotherapy, cryotherapy, or low vision therapy.
- Prescribe corrective lenses such as glasses or contact lenses.
- Prescribe or administer medications, such as anti-epileptic drugs, and monitor patients for behavioral and cognitive side effects.
- Order supportive care services, such as physical therapy, specialized nursing care, and social services.
- Prescribe or administer treatments, such as transcranial magnetic stimulation, vagus nerve stimulation, and deep brain stimulation.
- Select, order, or administer anesthetics, adjuvant drugs, accessory drugs, fluids or blood products as necessary.
- Select, order, or administer pre-anesthetic medications.
- Select and prescribe post-anesthesia medications or treatments to patients.
See more related occupations >>