Related Occupations for Task
29-1081.00 - Podiatrists
Related occupations for task:
Perform administrative duties, such as hiring employees, ordering supplies, or keeping records.
- Maintain records, such as pharmacy files, patient profiles, charge system files, inventories, control records for radioactive nuclei, or registries of poisons, narcotics, or controlled drugs.
- Order and purchase pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
- Manage pharmacy operations, hiring or supervising staff, performing administrative duties, or buying or selling non-pharmaceutical merchandise.
- Update or troubleshoot pharmacy information databases.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Purchase food in accordance with health and safety codes.
- Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
- Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment, and supplies.
||Veterinary Technologists and Technicians
- Maintain controlled drug inventory and related log books.
- Maintain laboratory, research, or treatment records, as well as inventories of pharmaceuticals, equipment, or supplies.
- Monitor medical supplies and place orders when inventory is low.
||Licensed Practical and Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Make appointments, keep records, or perform other clerical duties in doctors' offices or clinics.
- Inventory and requisition supplies and instruments.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals.
See more related occupations >>