Related Occupations for Task
29-1181.00 - Audiologists
Related occupations for task:
Educate and supervise audiology students and health care personnel.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Direct or supervise nursing care staff in the provision of patient therapy.
- Instruct nursing staff in areas such as the assessment, development, implementation, and evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Coordinate or conduct educational programs or in-service training sessions on topics, such as clinical procedures.
- Write nursing orders.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
||Radiologic Technologists and Technicians
- Assist with on-the-job training of new employees or students or provide input to supervisors regarding training performance.
- Assign duties to radiologic staff to maintain patient flows and achieve production goals.
- Provide students or other technicians and technologists with suggestions of additional views, alternate positioning, or improved techniques to ensure the images produced are of the highest quality.
- Instruct radiologic staff in desired techniques, positions, or projections.
- Direct nuclear medicine technologists or technicians regarding desired dosages, techniques, positions, and projections.
- Teach nuclear medicine, diagnostic radiology, or other specialties at graduate educational level.
- Demonstrate respiratory care procedures to trainees or other healthcare personnel.
- Teach, train, supervise, or use the assistance of students, respiratory therapy technicians, or assistants.
||Orthotists and Prosthetists
- Train and supervise support staff, such as orthopedic and prosthetic assistants and technicians.
- Show and explain orthopedic and prosthetic appliances to healthcare workers.
See more related occupations >>