Related Occupations for Task
29-1181.00 - Audiologists
Related occupations for task:
Develop and supervise hearing screening programs.
||Preventive Medicine Physicians
- Direct or manage prevention programs in specialty areas such as aerospace, occupational, infectious disease, and environmental medicine.
- Direct public health education programs dealing with topics such as preventable diseases, injuries, nutrition, food service sanitation, water supply safety, sewage and waste disposal, insect control, and immunizations.
- Design or use surveillance tools, such as screening, lab reports, and vital records, to identify health risks.
||Dietitians and Nutritionists
- Manage quantity food service departments or clinical and community nutrition services.
- Prepare and administer budgets for food, equipment, and supplies.
- Manage medical laboratories.
- Develop or adopt new tests or instruments to improve diagnosis of diseases.
||Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Lead nursing department implementation of, or compliance with, regulatory or accreditation processes.
- Chair nursing departments or committees.
- Perform administrative or managerial functions, such as taking responsibility for a unit's staff, budget, planning, or long-range goals.
See all 18 related occupations >>