Related occupations for task:
Collect bets in the form of cash or chips, verifying and recording amounts.
||Hotel, Motel, and Resort Desk Clerks
- Keep records of room availability and guests' accounts, manually or using computers.
- Post charges, such as those for rooms, food, liquor, or telephone calls, to ledgers, manually or by using computers.
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to managers as necessary.
- Perform bookkeeping activities, such as balancing accounts and conducting nightly audits.
||Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Perform personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare trial balances of books.
||Billing and Posting Clerks
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Perform bookkeeping work, including posting data or keeping other records concerning costs of goods or services or the shipment of goods.
- Keep records of invoices and support documents.
- Pay winnings or collect losing bets as established by the rules and procedures of a specific game.
- Exchange paper currency for playing chips or coin money.
- Receive, verify, and record patrons' cash wagers.
||First-Line Supervisors of Gambling Services Workers
- Perform paperwork required for monetary transactions.
- Exchange currency for customers, converting currency into requested combinations of bills and coins.
- Record, issue receipts for, and pay off bets.
See more related occupations >>