Related Occupations for Task
39-5011.00 - Barbers
Related occupations for task:
Perform clerical and administrative duties such as keeping records, paying bills, and hiring and supervising personnel.
- Supervise students' housekeeping work to ensure that it is done properly.
- Answer telephones, and route calls or deliver messages.
- Supervise, train, and evaluate residence hall staff, including resident assistants, participants in work-study programs, and other student workers.
- Supervise the activities of housekeeping personnel.
||First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation and Serving Workers
- Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
- Perform personnel actions, such as hiring and firing staff, providing employee orientation and training, and conducting supervisory activities, such as creating work schedules or organizing employee time sheets.
- Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
- Perform various administrative tasks, such as typing documents or answering telephone calls.
- Obtain doctors' signatures on death certificate and complete other paperwork, such as insurance claims forms.
||First-Line Supervisors of Personal Service Workers
- Recruit and hire staff members.
- Direct or coordinate the activities of workers, such as flight attendants, hotel staff, or hair stylists.
- Direct the work of wardrobe crews during dress rehearsals or performances.
- Participate in the hiring, training, scheduling, or supervision of alteration workers.
See more related occupations >>