Related Occupations for Task
47-3012.00 - Helpers--Carpenters
Related occupations for task:
Select tools, equipment, or materials from storage and transport items to work site.
||Insulation Workers, Mechanical
- Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
- Select appropriate insulation, such as fiberglass, Styrofoam, or cork, based on the heat retaining or excluding characteristics of the material.
||Helpers--Pipelayers, Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Steamfitters
- Cut pipe and lift up to fitters.
- Requisition tools and equipment, select type and size of pipe, and collect and transport materials and equipment to work site.
- Transport tools, materials, equipment, and supplies to work site by hand, handtruck, or heavy, motorized truck.
- Raise, lower, or position equipment, tools, and materials, using hoist, hand line, or block and tackle.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Select gauges or types of sheet metal or nonmetallic material, according to product specifications.
- Transport prefabricated parts to construction sites for assembly and installation.
||Solar Photovoltaic Installers
- Determine appropriate sizes, ratings, and locations for all system overcurrent devices, disconnect devices, grounding equipment, and surge suppression equipment.
- Determine materials, equipment, and installation sequences necessary to maximize installation efficiency.
See more related occupations >>