Related Occupations for Task
47-3012.00 - Helpers--Carpenters
Related occupations for task:
Glue and clamp edges or joints of assembled parts.
||Tile and Stone Setters
- Apply mortar to tile back, position the tile, and press or tap with trowel handle to affix tile to base.
- Prepare surfaces for tiling by attaching lath or waterproof paper, or by applying a cement mortar coat to a metal screen.
- Spread mastic or other adhesive base on roof deck to form base for promenade tile, using serrated spreader.
- Brush glue onto manila paper on which design has been drawn and position tiles, finished side down, onto paper.
- Apply adhesives to the backs of paper strips, using brushes, or dunk strips of prepasted wallcovering in water, wiping off any excess adhesive.
- Apply thinned glue to waterproof porous surfaces, using brushes, rollers, or pasting machines.
- Mix paste, using paste powder and water, and brush paste onto surfaces.
- Spread and smooth cementing material over tape, using trowels or floating machines to blend joints with wall surfaces.
- Use mechanical applicators that spread compounds and embed tape in one operation.
||Floor Layers, Except Carpet, Wood, and Hard Tiles
- Apply adhesive cement to floor or wall material to join and adhere foundation material.
- Connect pipe pieces and seal joints, using welding equipment, cement, or glue.
See all 11 related occupations >>