Related Occupations for Task
47-4091.00 - Segmental Pavers
Related occupations for task:
Design paver installation layout pattern and create markings for directional references of joints and stringlines.
- Locate and mark reference points for columns or plates on boiler foundations, following blueprints and using straightedges, squares, transits, or measuring instruments.
- Lay out plate, sheet steel, or other heavy metal and locate and mark bending and cutting lines, using protractors, compasses, and drawing instruments or templates.
- Perform tie spacing layout and measure, mark, drill or cut.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, or other equipment to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
||Sheet Metal Workers
- Convert blueprints into shop drawings to be followed in the construction or assembly of sheet metal products.
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, such as roofing panels, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, or rulers.
- Roll out, measure, mark, and cut carpeting to size with a carpet knife, following floor sketches and allowing extra carpet for final fitting.
- Draw building diagrams and record dimensions.
||Pipe Fitters and Steamfitters
- Lay out full scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, or related equipment, according to blueprints.
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting or threading.
See more related occupations >>