Related occupations for task:
Weigh clay, and mix with water and chemicals to make drilling mud.
||Terrazzo Workers and Finishers
- Measure designated amounts of ingredients for terrazzo or grout according to standard formulas and specifications, using graduated containers and scales, and load ingredients into portable mixer.
- Blend marble chip mixtures, place into panels, and push a roller over the surface to embed the chips.
- Mix cement, sand, and water to produce concrete, grout, or slurry, using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper, or concrete-mixing machine.
||Tile and Marble Setters
- Mix, apply, and spread plaster, concrete, mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives to form a bed for the tiles, using brush, trowel and screed.
- Mix and apply mortar or cement to edges and ends of drain tiles to seal halves and joints.
- Measure and cut metal lath to size for walls and ceilings, using tin snips.
- Measure and mark outlines or patterns on glass to indicate cutting lines.
- Measure mirrors and dimensions of areas to be covered to determine work procedures.
- Measure, cut, fit, and press anti-glare adhesive film to glass or spray glass with tinting solution to prevent light glare.
||Brickmasons and Blockmasons
- Measure distance from reference points and mark guidelines to lay out work, using plumb bobs and levels.
- Mix specified amounts of sand, clay, dirt, or mortar powder with water to form refractory mixtures.
||Derrick Operators, Oil and Gas
- Control the viscosity and weight of the drilling fluid.
- Weigh clay, and mix with water and chemicals to make drilling mud, using portable mixers.
See more related occupations >>