Related occupations for task:
Complete work schedules, manage calendars, and arrange appointments.
||Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Maintain scheduling and event calendars.
- Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work of clerical staff.
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries, or medical consultations.
- Schedule tests or procedures for patients, such as lab work or x-rays, based on physician orders.
||Receptionists and Information Clerks
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
||First-Line Supervisors of Office and Administrative Support Workers
- Prepare and issue work schedules, deadlines, and duty assignments for office or administrative staff.
- Develop work schedules according to budgets and workloads.
- Schedule guest appointments.
See more related occupations >>