Related Occupations for Task
13-1051.00 - Cost Estimators
Related occupations for task:
Prepare estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organizing, and scheduling work.
||Insurance Appraisers, Auto Damage
- Evaluate practicality of repair as opposed to payment of market value of vehicle before accident.
- Estimate parts and labor to repair damage, using standard automotive labor and parts cost manuals and knowledge of automotive repair.
||Insurance Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Review police reports, medical treatment records, medical bills, or physical property damage to determine the extent of liability.
||Appraisers, Real Estate
- Estimate building replacement costs, using building valuation manuals and professional cost estimators.
- Quote duty and tax rates on goods to be imported, based on federal tariffs and excise taxes.
- Develop or maintain cost estimates, forecasts, or cost models.