Related occupations for task:
Transmit and explain work orders to laborers.
||First-Line Supervisors of Transportation and Material-Moving Machine and Vehicle Operators
- Enforce safety rules and regulations.
- Direct workers in transportation or related services, such as pumping, moving, storing, or loading or unloading of materials or people.
- Interpret transportation or tariff regulations, shipping orders, safety regulations, or company policies and procedures for workers.
- Explain and demonstrate work tasks to new workers or assign training tasks to experienced workers.
- Oversee recycling pick-up or drop-off programs to ensure compliance with community ordinances.
- Supervise recycling technicians, community service workers, or other recycling operations employees or volunteers.
- Make presentations to educate the public on how to recycle or on the environmental advantages of recycling.
||Amusement and Recreation Attendants
- Provide information about facilities, entertainment options, and rules and regulations.
- Operate, drive, or explain the use of mechanical riding devices or other automatic equipment in amusement parks, carnivals, or recreation areas.
- Fasten safety devices for patrons, or provide them with directions for fastening devices.
- Answer inquiries from the general public regarding judicial procedures, court appearances, trial dates, adjournments, outstanding warrants, summonses, subpoenas, witness fees, or payment of fines.
- Instruct parties about timing of court appearances.
- Explain procedures or forms to parties in cases or to the general public.
- Explain principles, techniques, and safety procedures to participants in recreational activities and demonstrate use of materials and equipment.
- Greet new arrivals to activities, introducing them to other participants, explaining facility rules, and encouraging participation.
- Meet with staff to discuss rules, regulations, and work-related problems.
See more related occupations >>