Related Occupations for Task
11-1011.00 - Chief Executives
Related occupations for task:
Direct non-merchandising departments, such as advertising, purchasing, credit, or accounting.
||General and Operations Managers
- Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
- Plan or direct activities, such as sales promotions, that require coordination with other department managers.
- Direct non-merchandising departments of businesses, such as advertising or purchasing.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of manufactured products, services, commodities, real estate or other subjects of sale.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and record-keeping, and in receiving and shipping operations.
- Direct foreign sales and service outlets of an organization.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Direct activities of administrative departments, such as admissions, registration, and career services.
- Direct scholarship, fellowship, and loan programs, performing activities such as selecting recipients and distributing aid.
- Formulate, direct, or coordinate marketing activities or policies to promote products or services, working with advertising or promotion managers.
- Coordinate or participate in promotional activities or trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, or production managers, to market products or services.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Direct or coordinate production, processing, distribution, or marketing activities of industrial organizations.
See all 14 related occupations >>