Related Occupations for Task
11-1011.00 - Chief Executives
Related occupations for task:
Represent organizations or promote their objectives at official functions or delegate representatives to do so.
- Represent their parties in negotiations with political executives or members of other parties, and when speaking with the media.
- Serve on commissions, investigative panels, study groups, and committees in order to examine specialized areas and recommend action.
- Promote the industries and products of their electoral districts.
- Represent their government at local, national, and international meetings and conferences.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Meet with prospective tenants to show properties, explain terms of occupancy, and provide information about local areas.
- Market vacant space to prospective tenants through leasing agents, advertising, or other methods.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Represent company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Contact organizations to explain services and facilities offered.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Represent institutions at community and campus events, in meetings with other institution personnel, and during accreditation processes.
- Promote the university by participating in community, state, and national events or meetings, and by developing partnerships with industry and secondary education institutions.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Represent organizations in relations with governmental and media institutions.
- Speak to community groups to explain and interpret agency purposes, programs, and policies.
See more related occupations >>