Related occupations for task:
Develop and maintain relationships with banking, insurance, and external accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
||Public Relations Managers
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Facilitate consumer relations or the relationship between parts of the company, such as the managers and employees, or different branch offices.
- Establish and maintain relationships with individual or business customers or provide assistance with problems these customers may encounter.
- Network within communities to find and attract new business.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Identify and develop contacts for promotional campaigns and industry programs that meet identified buyer targets, such as dealers, distributors, or consumers.
- Assemble and communicate with a strong, diverse coalition of organizations or public figures, securing their cooperation, support, and action, to further campaign goals.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Develop client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications, or discuss project status.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government officials, and media representatives and use these relationships to develop new fundraising opportunities.
See all 14 related occupations >>