Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.00 - Statisticians
Related occupations for task:
Report results of statistical analyses, including information in the form of graphs, charts, and tables.
||Geographic Information Systems Technicians
- Design or prepare graphic representations of Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, using GIS hardware or software applications.
- Select cartographic elements needed for effective presentation of information.
- Transfer or rescale information from original photographs onto maps or other photographs.
- Prepare articles for publication or presentation at professional conferences.
- Write detailed analysis plans and descriptions of analyses and findings for research protocols or reports.
- Prepare tables and graphs to present clinical data or results.
||Geospatial Information Scientists and Technologists
- Produce data layers, maps, tables, or reports, using spatial analysis procedures or Geographic Information Systems (GIS) technology, equipment, or systems.
- Create visual representations of geospatial data, using complex procedures such as analytical modeling, three-dimensional renderings, or plot creation.
- Apply three-dimensional (3D) or four-dimensional (4D) technologies to geospatial data to allow for new or different analyses or applications.
||Video Game Designers
- Prepare two-dimensional concept layouts or three-dimensional mock-ups.
- Create gameplay prototypes for presentation to creative and technical staff and management.
- Prepare and revise initial game sketches using two- and three-dimensional graphical design software.
- Develop Web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals, user needs, or industry standards.
See all 11 related occupations >>