Related Occupations for Task
15-2041.00 - Statisticians
Related occupations for task:
Adapt statistical methods to solve specific problems in many fields, such as economics, biology, and engineering.
- Apply research or simulation results to extend biological theory or recommend new research projects.
- Develop or use mathematical models to track changes in biological phenomena such as the spread of infectious diseases.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Define data requirements and gather and validate information, applying judgment and statistical tests.
- Break systems into their components, assign numerical values to each component, and examine the mathematical relationships between them.
- Apply mathematical theories and techniques to the solution of practical problems in business, engineering, the sciences, or other fields.
- Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
||Software Developers, Applications
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
See all 6 related occupations >>