Related Occupations for Task
17-2131.00 - Materials Engineers
Related occupations for task:
Conduct or supervise tests on raw materials or finished products to ensure their quality.
||Non-Destructive Testing Specialists
- Identify defects in solid materials, using ultrasonic testing techniques.
- Identify defects in concrete or other building materials, using thermal or infrared testing.
||Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Test machines, components, materials, or products to determine characteristics such as performance, strength, or response to stress.
||Weatherization Installers and Technicians
- Determine amount of air leakage in buildings, using a blower door machine.
||Civil Engineering Technologists and Technicians
- Conduct materials test and analysis using tools and equipment and applying engineering knowledge.
- Test soils or materials to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations, concrete, asphalt, or steel.
See all 7 related occupations >>