Related Occupations for Task
19-2032.00 - Materials Scientists
Related occupations for task:
Conduct research on the structures and properties of materials, such as metals, alloys, polymers, and ceramics, to obtain information that could be used to develop new products or enhance existing ones.
||Web and Digital Interface Designers
- Research and apply innovative solutions for product design, visuals, and user experience to meet the needs of individual web development projects.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for Web architecture or technologies.
||Computer Network Architects
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Design, conduct, or provide support to nursing informatics research.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
See all 12 related occupations >>