Related Occupations for Task
19-2032.00 - Materials Scientists
Related occupations for task:
Research methods of processing, forming, and firing materials to develop such products as ceramic dental fillings, unbreakable dinner plates, and telescope lenses.
||Web and Digital Interface Designers
- Research and apply innovative solutions for product design, visuals, and user experience to meet the needs of individual web development projects.
- Research, document, rate, or select alternatives for Web architecture or technologies.
||Computer Network Architects
- Research and test new or modified hardware or software products to determine performance and interoperability.
- Communicate with vendors to gather information about products, alert them to future needs, resolve problems, or address system maintenance issues.
||Computer User Support Specialists
- Conduct office automation feasibility studies, including workflow analysis, space design, or cost comparison analysis.
||Health Informatics Specialists
- Design, conduct, or provide support to nursing informatics research.
||Operations Research Analysts
- Observe the current system in operation and gather and analyze information about each of the parts of component problems, using a variety of sources.
See all 12 related occupations >>