Related occupations for task:
Provide public education and consultation to other professionals or groups regarding counseling services, issues, and methods.
||Educational, Guidance, and Career Counselors and Advisors
- Teach classes and present self-help or information sessions on subjects related to education and career planning.
- Plan and promote career and employment-related programs and events, such as career planning presentations, work experience programs, job fairs, and career workshops.
- Plan and conduct orientation programs and group conferences to promote the adjustment of individuals to new life experiences, such as starting college.
- Address community groups, faculty, and staff members to explain available counseling services.
- Provide information for teachers and staff members involved in helping students or graduates identify and pursue employment opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver sermons or other talks.
- Organize and lead regular religious services.
- Plan or lead religious education programs.
||Health Education Specialists
- Develop and present health education and promotion programs, such as training workshops, conferences, and school or community presentations.
- Provide program information to the public by preparing and presenting press releases, conducting media campaigns, or maintaining program-related Web sites.
- Provide guidance to agencies and organizations on assessment of health education needs and on development and delivery of health education programs.
||Directors, Religious Activities and Education
- Develop or direct study courses or religious education programs within congregations.
- Publicize programs through sources, such as newsletters, bulletins, or mailings.
- Plan or conduct conferences dealing with the interpretation of religious ideas or convictions.
||Mental Health and Substance Abuse Social Workers
- Educate clients or community members about mental or physical illness, abuse, medication, or available community resources.
- Develop or advise on social policy or assist in community development.
See all 15 related occupations >>