Related occupations for task:
Develop rehabilitation plans that fit clients' aptitudes, education levels, physical abilities, and career goals.
- Design the arrangement of radiation fields to reduce exposure to critical patient structures, such as organs, using computers, manuals, and guides.
- Develop radiation treatment plans in consultation with members of the radiation oncology team.
- Develop requirements for the use of patient immobilization devices and positioning aides, such as molds or casts, as part of treatment plans to ensure accurate delivery of radiation and comfort of patient.
- Develop treatment plans and calculate doses for brachytherapy procedures.
||Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Develop client treatment plans based on research, clinical experience, and client histories.
- Plan or implement follow-up or aftercare programs for clients to be discharged from treatment programs.
||Healthcare Social Workers
- Utilize consultation data and social work experience to plan and coordinate client or patient care and rehabilitation, following through to ensure service efficacy.
||Mental Health Counselors
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience and knowledge.
||Marriage and Family Therapists
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans addressing family relationship problems, destructive patterns of behavior, and other personal issues.
See all 7 related occupations >>