Related Occupations for Task
27-4021.00 - Photographers
Related occupations for task:
Perform maintenance tasks necessary to keep equipment working properly.
||Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
- Diagnose and resolve media system problems.
- Perform minor repairs and routine cleaning of audio and video equipment.
- Design layouts of audio and video equipment and perform upgrades and maintenance.
- Report equipment problems, ensure that repairs are made, and make emergency repairs to equipment when necessary and possible.
- Install broadcast equipment, troubleshoot equipment problems, and perform maintenance or minor repairs, using hand tools.
- Repair radio equipment as necessary, using electronic testing equipment, hand tools, and power tools.
- Operate and maintain on-air and production audio equipment.
||Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture
- Test, clean, maintain, and repair broadcast equipment, including testing microphones, to ensure proper working condition.