Related Occupations for Task
53-2031.00 - Flight Attendants
Related occupations for task:
Reassure passengers when situations, such as turbulence, are encountered.
- Take numbered tags from customers, locate vehicles, and deliver vehicles, or provide customers with instructions for locating vehicles.
- Greet customers and open their car doors.
- Provide customer assistance and information, such as giving directions or handling wheelchairs.
- Call emergency responders or the proper authorities and provide motorist assistance, such as giving directions or helping jump start a stalled vehicle.
- Secure passengers for transportation by buckling seatbelts or fastening wheelchairs with tie-down straps.
- Adjust window shades or seat cushions at the request of passengers.
||School Bus Monitors
- Buckle seatbelts or fasten wheelchair tie down straps to secure passengers for transportation.
- Evacuate students from the school bus in emergency situations.
||Shuttle Drivers and Chauffeurs
- Regulate heating, lighting, and ventilation systems for passenger comfort.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Regulate heating, lighting, and ventilating systems for passenger comfort.
See all 8 related occupations >>