Related Occupations for Task
53-2031.00 - Flight Attendants
Related occupations for task:
Greet passengers boarding aircraft and direct them to assigned seats.
- Provide boarding assistance to elderly, sick, or injured people.
- Respond to passengers' questions, requests, or complaints.
- Determine or facilitate seating arrangements.
- Provide customers with information on routes, gates, prices, timetables, terminals, or concourses.
- Greet passengers boarding transportation equipment and announce routes and stops.
- Open and close doors for passengers.
||School Bus Monitors
- Announce routes or stops.
- Direct students boarding and exiting the school bus.
- Respond to students' questions, requests, or complaints.
||Bus Drivers, Transit and Intercity
- Announce stops to passengers.
- Assist passengers, such as elderly or disabled individuals, on and off bus, ensure they are seated properly, help carry baggage, and answer questions about bus schedules or routes.
- Advise passengers to be seated and orderly while on vehicles.
- Determine fares based on trip distances and times, using taximeters and fee schedules, and announce fares to passengers.
- Provide passengers with assistance entering and exiting vehicles and help them with any luggage.
- Provide passengers with information about the local area and points of interest or give advice on hotels and restaurants.
- Provide customer assistance and information, such as giving directions or handling wheelchairs.
- Escort customers to their vehicles to ensure their safety.
See all 13 related occupations >>