Related occupations for task:
Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions.
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies.
- Manage the design and development of tools to assist employees in benefits selection, and to guide managers through compensation decisions.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees by working with brokers and researching benefits issues.
||Training and Development Managers
- Plan, develop, and provide training and staff development programs, using knowledge of the effectiveness of methods such as classroom training, demonstrations, on-the-job training, meetings, conferences, and workshops.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Recruit personnel or oversee the development or maintenance of staff competence.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Implement and evaluate staff, volunteer, or community training programs.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
See all 12 related occupations >>