Related occupations for task:
Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Direct preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits, compensation, and personnel policies.
- Manage the design and development of tools to assist employees in benefits selection, and to guide managers through compensation decisions.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
||Education Administrators, Postsecondary
- Recruit, hire, train, and terminate departmental personnel.
- Appoint individuals to faculty positions, and evaluate their performance.
||Postmasters and Mail Superintendents
- Hire and train employees, and evaluate their performance.
- Select and train postmasters and managers of associate postal units.
||Natural Sciences Managers
- Hire, supervise, or evaluate engineers, technicians, researchers, or other staff.
- Recruit personnel or oversee the development or maintenance of staff competence.
||Social and Community Service Managers
- Recruit, interview, and hire or sign up volunteers and staff.
- Implement and evaluate staff, volunteer, or community training programs.
See more related occupations >>