Related occupations for task:
Advise managers on organizational policy matters, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
||Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Advise project teams on subjects such as premarket regulatory requirements, export and labeling requirements, or clinical study compliance issues.
- Identify relevant guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and provide interpretive assistance.
- Recommend changes to company procedures in response to changes in regulations or standards.
||Loss Prevention Managers
- Recommend improvements in loss prevention programs, staffing, scheduling, or training.
- Advise retail managers on compliance with applicable codes, laws, regulations, or standards.
||Emergency Management Directors
- Propose alteration of emergency response procedures based on regulatory changes, technological changes, or knowledge gained from outcomes of previous emergency situations.
- Provide communities with assistance in applying for federal funding for emergency management facilities, radiological instrumentation, and other related items.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Develop methods to improve employment policies, processes, and practices, and recommend changes to management.
- Advise management on such matters as equal employment opportunity, sexual harassment, and discrimination.
||Treasurers and Controllers
- Evaluate needs for procurement of funds and investment of surpluses and make appropriate recommendations.
See more related occupations >>