Related occupations for task:
Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Design, evaluate and modify benefits policies to ensure that programs are current, competitive, and in compliance with legal requirements.
- Administer, direct, and review employee benefit programs, including the integration of benefit programs following mergers and acquisitions.
- Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees by working with brokers and researching benefits issues.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
||Food Service Managers
- Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labor and overhead costs, and assign prices to menu items.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, or return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
||Quality Control Systems Managers
- Analyze quality control test results and provide feedback and interpretation to production management or staff.
See more related occupations >>