Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Hydroelectric Production Managers.
- Supervise or monitor hydroelectric facility operations to ensure that generation or mechanical equipment conform to applicable regulations or standards.
||Methane/Landfill Gas Collection System Operators
- Oversee gas collection landfill operations, including leachate and gas management or rail operations.
- Develop or enforce procedures for normal operation, start-up, or shut-down of methane gas collection systems.
- Implement landfill operational and emergency procedures.
- Optimize gas collection landfill operational costs and productivity consistent with safety and environmental rules and regulations.
||Biofuels Production Managers
- Manage operations at biofuels power generation facilities, including production, shipping, maintenance, or quality assurance activities.
- Monitor transportation and storage of flammable or other potentially dangerous feedstocks or products to ensure adherence to safety guidelines.
- Approve proposals for the acquisition, replacement, or repair of biofuels processing equipment or the implementation of new production processes.
- Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs.
- Review or modify policies or operating guidelines to comply with changes to environmental standards or regulations.
||Geothermal Production Managers
- Oversee geothermal plant operations, maintenance, and repairs to ensure compliance with applicable standards or regulations.
- Select and implement corrosion control or mitigation systems for geothermal plants.
||Biomass Power Plant Managers
- Review biomass operations performance specifications to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Supervise biomass plant or substation operations, maintenance, repair, or testing activities.
||Chief Sustainability Officers
- Review sustainability program objectives, progress, or status to ensure compliance with policies, standards, regulations, or laws.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with environmental regulations.
||Biofuels/Biodiesel Technology and Product Development Managers
- Oversee biodiesel/biofuels prototyping or development projects.
||Water Resource Specialists
- Conduct, or oversee the conduct of, investigations on matters such as water storage, wastewater discharge, pollutants, permits, or other compliance and regulatory issues.