Related Task Search
9 occupations have tasks related to the 1 task from your current occupation, Funeral Home Managers.
- Negotiate contracts for prearranged funeral services.
||Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers
- Meet with clients to negotiate management and service contracts, determine priorities, and discuss the financial and operational status of properties.
- Negotiate the sale, lease, or development of property and complete or review appropriate documents and forms.
- Negotiate short- and long-term loans to finance construction and ownership of structures.
||Compensation and Benefits Managers
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food services, transportation, or relocation service.
||Human Resources Managers
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service.
- Represent companies in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers.
- Direct insurance negotiations, select insurance brokers or carriers, and place insurance.
||Industrial Production Managers
- Negotiate materials prices with suppliers.
||Food Service Managers
- Schedule use of facilities or catering services for events such as banquets or receptions, and negotiate details of arrangements with clients.
||Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Prepare and negotiate advertising and sales contracts.
||Farmers, Ranchers, and Other Agricultural Managers
- Negotiate with buyers for the sale, storage, or shipment of crops or livestock.